Need to develop a "taxi app" for both iOS and Android with some additional functionality.
0. Intro screen with carousel that appears only for new users
1. Phone number registration/authentication
2. Screen to choose if the user is a rider or driver.
2.1 Driver will register his vehicle: Type (car, truck, concrete mixer, bus, etc.), Brand, Model, Year, color, plate number
2.2 Rider can use predefined filters as well as freeform filters to find proper vehicle. Rider can save favorite filters for reuse.
3. After applying the filter, rider can see matching vehicles on the map and also in the list sorted by distance and/or cost
4. When driver is ready to take an order, he enables the order searching mode. Being in an order searching mode is billed. Driver can purchase minutes as in-app purchase. The counter decrements only if the driver appears in someone's filters. When the time is exhausted, the driver can purchase more minutes.
5. In the order searching mode the driver receives requests from riders. To accept an order he should tap the corresponding request (with an offer), and if the rider accepts the offer then rider can see on the map how the driver approaches and ETA. All this time the driver and the rider can chat with each other.
6. Rider can rate the driver after the order is completed/cancelled.
7. The app doesn't process payments other than the minutes purchase by drivers.
0. Backend is up to you. It can be Firebase for the beginning or Node.js or whatever.
1. Please apply only if you've done taxi apps before and already have a taxi app code. We need this to be done real quick, so we pay only for functionality on top of regular taxi app. Please provide a link to the app you've done in your cover letter, or describe the template you'll be using.
2. Cross platform development (Flutter/React Native) is preferred though not mandatory.
3. The code should be localization-ready. Russian speakers preferred.
4. The app should be completed in 2-3 weeks.
5. NO Google Maps. Ideally, the app should use locally stored map tiles for a particular region.
6. The budget is given as an example and negotiable with successful candidates.
7. This real quick project is an MVP that will evolve further in case of success. The author of the MVP will get preference in long-term collaboration.