I need a simple Shopping list app where i can create a new shopping list and add items to buy.
* The app should consist of three views:
- list of current shopping lists
- list of archived shopping lists
- shopping list details where you can add/delete items etc. Please notice that those operations should be only possible when a list isn’t archived.
* Use a database to store apps’ data.
* Lists should be sorted by date.
* Set min SDK version to 21
* The project must be written in Kotlin (it would be good to have one class (that's not a model) in Java)
* Use Android Studio / Gradle
* Support any screen size & resolution
* The app should work in landscape and portrait
* Write unit tests for one class (You can use Mockito / Robolectric / AssertJ)
* Please prepare proper architecture design in this project (MVP, MVVM, .. etc.)
21 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hello I have experience in app development and deployment. Inbox me your details so I can understand your requirements. I will provide high-quality work. I am looking forward to working with you.
May create this in MVP or VIPER architecture with Dagger2, Retrofit implementation I suppose that doing everything in one class is bad practice, but I can do it in Kotlin so that it is easier to read later