We are seeking talented computer science students or recent graduates seeking challenging work with an opportunity to grow as far as ability will take them, especially those who would like to contribute a major patented advance in authoring and delivering dynamically adaptive tutoring systems.
You will have an unusually broad range of challenges:
• to grow to the full extent of your abilities,
• to contribute to a major patented breakthrough in the development of dynamically adaptive tutoring systems.
Most important, you will have an opportunity to help revolutionize the field of automated tutoring. Required skills range from foundational work in back end languages, including:
1. Web -- .dot net 4.5, web forms, JS, jQuery/Ajax/Teleric, Bootstrap, css3, HTML5.
2. DB -- MSSQL.
3. Mobile -- Web API, MVC, Xamarin, SQLite.
4. Backend -- VC/C++ with VC# wrapper
5. Front End – HTML5/CSS, Java Script, jQuery, etc.
See [login to view URL] (or [login to view URL]) for an overview. For an overview, please see [login to view URL](Quick%20Summary).pdf