creating a webapp.
Need 3 features:
- Management of a festival program
- Viewing a calendar
- integration of FB Messenger and a custom dev to respond basically to contacts and list the proposals of festival-goers
Technologies to choose but ideally:
front angular or view, back node, db in the cloud, no matter the provider.
Deadline constraint: September 1st
I am looking for a team capable of creating a webapp for September 1st, 3 months before delivery.
This is an application for a festival that would host between 80k and 100k people.
Apart from the auth / ident, it includes 3 features:
- the program, administrable by the organizing team;
- The diary, idem, in which users can indicate their presence;
- A discussion area, integrating Facebook Messenger.
The peculiarities of the contact space:
- possibility to create a broadcast message to contact all the people who have already made contact.
- when an user begins to talk, A bot will ask the user if he wants to propose an improvement or report a complaint.
- The messages are then categorized to be exploited by the team
You must provide a mobile design first, that I do not provide.
Use of PWA technology to have offline the program and events in which the user participates.
The technologies are Node for the backend, [login to view URL] for the frontend.
Use of gitlab for continuous deployment on a cloud, regardless of the provider.
The database is firebase for the data.
Full Code coverage with unit tests and integration, frontend and backend with mocha / chai / Jasmine. Use of Agile method, 2 weeks sprints. Use of Trello for tasks management.
Any Questions ?
I am available,
35 freelancers are bidding on average $3112 for this job
Dear sir. I've read that you want [login to view URL] web app with 3 main features I have checked all the 3 main details you mentioned I want to have a full discussion with you about the project.