We are looking for an experienced Java/Android engineer to build an app that lets users import, save, search, and share photos.
The UI and visual design have been clearly explained in a detailed development guide, so and you should be able to focus on coding; we do not expect any significant changes once we start.
• Expert level skills and experience with Java and building Android apps
• Expert level skills and experience with SQLite
• Experience working with photos and simple animations/transitions
• Able to work with a custom visual design and extract UI elements out of Photoshop files
• Able to revise code until the app is visually accurate and bug free
• Able to adhere to Google Play Store requirements and, if necessary, revise until it is accepted
• Excellent communicator using Gmail and Google Docs
• Able to meet deadlines
The project will be scheduled into four phases with check-ins and code delivery to GitHub twice a week. Each phase will pay $400, for a total of $1600. If the first phase works out well, we will hire you for the for the last three. The project must be completed by March 27.
Please tell us a little about yourself and send examples of apps you have built that are similar to this one. If you are a strong candidate, we will send more information about the project.