Programming Problem Provide a production ready solution that accepts a new user name, validates a single string input as the password, and stores it locally. The solution should be written in C#/Xamarin with native UI (Android or iOS, your choice, not Xamarin Forms)
1. The UI should have at least a page that is a list of users and their information.
2. The UI should have the ability to add a new user, which brings up a new screen, and then appends that user to the bottom of the list view.
3. Alert the user if their passwords are invalid either on submission or real time.
The following are the string validations:
1. String must consist of a mixture of letters and numerical digits only, with at least one of each.
2. String must be between 5 and 12 characters in length.
3. String must not contain any sequence of characters immediately followed by the same sequence
Be sure to include all project artifacts necessary to build and run the solution.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $21 for this job
I am Widmaer Antoine an android developer since 4 years, I have a good interaction with Android Ui , I possess the management of different languages, and I also have the ability to work alone as in team
I am an wpf c# Xamarin windows desktop developer. I have more than 2.5years of experience in this. Keeping my client is on priority is what make me happy.