Build an AJAX Website with MySQL and Python on Heroku
This project was successfully completed by ankurs13 for $250 CAD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
Completed In10 days
We previously had a coder here develop a translation website for us. The website has a couple of bugs and limitations. For this job, we need to replicate/improve our existing website and fix the bugs. You will be building the code/site from the ground up. Ultimately the site will be hosted on Heroku. Code needs to be beautifully commented. If desired, you can re-use the existing Python code.
The site we need to replicate is [url removed, login to view]
- Due to the web framework used, the site does not render correctly in IE. This limitation needs to be removed.
- On the contribute page, users have the option to upload a file in a specific format to mass-add new entries to the database. Currently, this option fails if the file contains entries that already exist in the database. Instead of failing, the operation should add the non-duplicate records and ignore the duplicate entries.
- There needs to be an easier/faster way to add new entry through the contribute page
- Due to the size of the database, the current script timeouts when Download Database is clicked on. We need to have this bug fixed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online