Looking for an experienced UI designer with experience in graphics to design a helpdesk app. You'll build the front-end of the helpdesk. You have to create both the front-end and backend of the app by analysing all the app requirements i have. You should determine the appropriate positions of each feature/option, and help me build the best UI.
1. Two coloring versions of Support-desk front end(i.e knowledgebase, login form) that's available for our clients to choose.
2. Backend UI that looks like [url removed, login to view](for inspiration). You need to combine the power of [url removed, login to view] and the simplicity of [url removed, login to view] to build our app along with some additional features that i want you to add.
3. You need to use your creativity and ideas to make the app more productive
4. You need to deeply analyse the features that i want to add apart from what intercom and drift have and prepare the UI. You should also explain(either through video or document or phone or whatever) the functionality of each feature/option of the app that you're going to build to our backend developer, so that he can easily bring it live for production
5. You also need to do a lot of reasoning on which option should be there, and what it contains. What's the effect of this option on any other feature?
6. You need to keep in mind the short notes that i make like "add lead option beside list of email address...etc"
You need to understand both our competitors deeply, and build our app that also includes a chat bot for customer support.
In Summary, this job is to do deep analysis of our competitors, build an app according to our requirements, plan the app completely on which needs to be placed where and how is it, design the UI, and co-ordinate with our back-end developer to bring this project live.
I have a fixed budget of $200 for this project, and there would be around 40 screens.
If you're interested i'll give you the notes and document that provides more information about this project.
Questions for People who are interested:
1. Search and tell me about drift and intercom
2. Can you show me your portifolio, especially if you made any dashboard designs?