I'm looking for a sharp and reliable virtual assistant who is skilled in SEO, SMM and digital marketing.
I have a preference towards freelancers with a background in Psychology (or someone who has invested into their own personal development)
- Answering customer support emails and calls (as needed)
- Data entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Other administrative work that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Upwork Work Diary during agreed-upon office hours
Secondary Responsibilities (or when I think you're ready to take on a new role):
- Manage autoresponder list and load newsletters and AR's (GetResponse)
- Help me manage my affiliates and promotions. Create a calendar.
- Editing of articles (a bonus if you are fluent with an intricate understanding of the english language)
- Load articles to blog
- Occasional calls
- Some basic SMM and SEO tasks
- Basic photoshop would be helpful
- Desire to learn basic video/voice editing and syncing (i.e. with camtasia)
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Background in Psychology preferred, not required
- Fast internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and take on multiple projects
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
13 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hello, I am interested in working on your project, I am a very responsible person, available to start immediately, available 24/7 and available to work more than 60 hours per week, or as you request.