Hello, our previous coder wasn't responsible as we expected. he had good skills but cannot work enough time and didn't report to us, could be offline a few days. so please bid only responsible coders. also please bid not expensive coders. and please bid experience coders. for now we have enough tasks on full month. it's not hard work to scrape info from other sites, and place info on our site. we can help with algorithms how to scrape sites during developing. so it's PHP and html work for now. we can agree on some stable payment one month but the payment should be ok for us and for you. and you should work on site every day 6+ hours. we should have the report every day about progress. also the knowledge with PHP/HTML/CSS is better. so coder could manage our site completely. we'll give the access to our server and svn. we need from you the bid about one month work with 6+ hours per day. of course, it should be qualified work. Regards, Vitaliy.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 24, 2010 4:47:12 PM:
the first I would like to say that we have much tasks, you can see the first list below. some from them long and some short. and it's not a month of work.
we need responsible coder or coders for different tasks that will help my partner to manage changes to mediafiledownload.com. the tasks will include flash/php/html/design work. you can bid even if you're experienced in something one and we'll see.
we like to consider the cheaper/qualified coder that works alone coz working in company will cost us more with the same result.
please look on list below and select the point(s) you can do and back to us with money/terms offer then
---------------------------------------------------- 1) Add different tops
c) Bittorent downloads
f) maybe others
this means that we'll have the expanded list of top ratings from top movie sites.
so we'll write:
+Top 10 IMDb
and list below after pressing on it
+TOP 25 Hollywood
list below after pressing on it
this feature will add the opportunity to see all there without going throw sites.
it should be one additional page. we can post something on main MFD page too, but need to change design too.
2) Add Box-office receipts (this top could be very interesting for users, this could be even separated top).
This means to show the statistic about money amount that movie took in cinema for week, month, year.. This statistic can be taken from [url removed, login to view]
3) Add FAQ - most common (and maybe not only most) questions should be answered here. This page should be updated with the help of support. it will be separate page
4) Add Something non-static. Main pages of the most online movies site are static and I don't think it is very good. We should somehow show and ponit user to the most interesting (important) things from out point of view.
Probably we need some flash with image to most popular video and text.
It should be dynamic flash and we should be able to change image, text to another without paying money again.
So this flash should read the picture and text from disk.
The color of flash will depend from site design. Seems we had like flash on our help tutorials. we can ask this coder again? or new..
5) Add Users feedback about movies, TV-shows and so on. In the future it could be transformed to the community not even directly connected with the site. Every serious internet service has it's own forum. The Pirate Bay forum has even different name.
6) Add separated page for reflecting every new added feature on the site. Also here could be news, announcements and so on. No stops should be here: not less often then once in 3 days new additions and improvements should be reflected there.
7) Regarding users:
a) Reflecting somewhere (usually in the upper right corner) user which is logged in. Maybe remove message box after logging in - I've never seen this somewhere else (this doesn't look modern).
b) add information about number of guests and users online
c) could be reflected some other stats: number of users yesterday, number of comments and so on.
d) add separate page with the list of users and some information about them, like gender, number of posts, registration data and so on.
8) Don't know how, but RSS is popular today. Maybe should be added too.
9) Add mail notify about new online movies coming to site, like rentacoder daily bid news.
10) Add some competitions on site on different themes with some bonus for winner (10$, 100$) etc. Add interrogations on some popular themes too.
11) Read about using IMDB api (IMDBPro) at [url removed, login to view]
12) Copyright rules (like YouTube)
13) RSS about some new movies added to site
14) Add online TV part.
for example we can start with sport competitions. MFD will have the list of last and future sport competitions, with online links to look them an example:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
15) Add online Radio part with support of popular Radio stations
16) Create the affiliate system at MFD. for every invited member the person can earn 10(20%) from month payment. so if person invited 30 people (throw his ID) then he will earn 1.5 * 30 = 45$(90$) and more with every month. we can pay to affiliate for every registered person too.
17) Improve Search like to [url removed, login to view]
18) Show movies with Bad/Good %. and sort them, show the first movies with more %
19) Add option that user can Report "Bad link" like on [url removed, login to view]
20) Add option that user could rate the movie bad/good that will modify the %
as we take the % from [url removed, login to view] every night and it has more visitors.
so we can use this percent as base full day, and during the day user votes will change it.
but it will be valuable when 8+ users will vote it.
21) Add trailers for movie. So below movie's image/text will be the link "Movie trailers".
22) Add [url removed, login to view] TV-Series support.
23) Place in the header of design template the 5 top movie images instead of woman.
24) Get the 25 top movies from [url removed, login to view] and use them in sorting movies on MFD pain page. The algorithm is next:
24.1) we need to create the toip movie list. to get this we go throw 1..25 top hollywood movies and try to find them in MFD. every found movie we add to our list. then we add the 5 top movies from [url removed, login to view] that placed on main page in the top (that not present in list still). then we add absent top movies from [url removed, login to view] that placed on main page below (that not present in list still)
24.2) the first 5-7 movies in our created list we place in MFD main page in the header design template. other movies from our list we place in MFD main page like we do now (image/text).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 24, 2010 4:59:38 PM:
also please note that first time we'll take coder on some private fixed bid to complete some agreed task(s) in deadline from our list. then we'll consider the other future tasks/bids with this coder and work on full month payment depends from results and cost.
so our goal for now is to find responsible and free coder that helped my partner during long period and/or will manage [url removed, login to view] later on stable basic.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 24, 2010 5:37:10 PM:
please post the list of tasks you can do from our list. for example:
task #1 - 30$
task #3 - 80$
task #7 - 120$
probably we'll accept a few coders on different tasks on first stage to run it faster first time.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday May 9, 2010 6:51:32 AM:
the task has been reopened. new coder did some tasks from our list, cleared code and prepared much things, but a bit slow progress last time and this delays our ideas. from this reason we started to search for new/second coder on other tasks. so still enough work. please bid where you're sure:
task #1 - X$
task #3 - Y$
task #4 - Z$ etc