I have a list of names. I need a program that can automatically display the next name on the list. If that person is not available I need the next name to be displayed. For each name displayed I need to put in information - call attempted, no answer, declined, etc.
1. Call comes in
2. Via the UI, contact info is entered about the caller (name, phone number, reason for calling, how they heard about us, etc)
3. The next on the list is displayed
4. Contact is attempted with the name on the list
5. Details are entered about the contact attempt
6. If unavailable, the next name on the list is presented
7. This happens until someone is contacted and accepts.
Once a name is presented and contacted (and accepted) it will not show up again until everyone on the list has been used (back of the line). (used = contact and accept).
**** If someone on the list is contacted and does not accept or no contact was made, they do not go to the end of the list... they are still in que.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
DB = Access
OS = Windows XP Pro
This needs to be deployed on 2 machines with a shared db