The previous freelancer who worked on this project has virtually completed the job, but since we signed the job off I am having quite a few problems. These are listed with the date the problem occurred below. The current freelancer has stated they would monitor and correct these, but the communication and turnover time has become less than I think is acceptable So I need someone who can look at all this now, and give the system a thorough, BUT careful check over before making any corrections.
I need an expert in PHP, PayPal, and someone who understand affiliate tracking codes, that can pick up where the previous IT left off, check and fix the problems I'm having with my set up. Here is the list of problems I've had so far:
1) Welcome emails – I had some problems with emails not being stopped from being sent that I had requested. This just needs checking to make sure it is set up as it should be.
2) 12/12/13 member not added to the database properly?
3) 15/12/13 member not added to the database.
4) 16/12/13 members payment failed but it still extended his membership period.
5) 20/12/13 member got an end membership email after just signing up for a year, and had his membership cancelled.
6) 22/12/13 member took a trial and then the payments started at the end of trial, but she wasn’t added to the database correctly, and never got her emails she had subscribed for.
7) 30/12/13 membership not extended when the member had just paid, so it should have auto renewed and extended their subscription period..
8) 31/12/13 member had subscription ended for him when he hadn’t requested it, and was also sent a random email about his Forum membership being closed, when these emails should be stopped. This member also had the issue which cancelled his membership when he hadn't instructed it, and it has happened to this person twice recently.
9) 31/12/13 This member was added to the list until 2016 when only signed up for a year subscription, so should have been until the end of 2014. Was also sent a blacklist email which I have requested be stopped from going to members.
10) 1/1/14 This member was also added to 2016 when only signed for a year.
11) 31/12/13 This member signed up for a year and was not added to the database. He also got sent a blacklist email I have request are no longer sent.,
12) 2/1//14 I requested that the PASSWORD field is filled in when a member joins, I don't know if this has been done as I requested it. The password to be auto filled will be provided.
13) 7/1/14 This member signed up and was added to the database, but not to an actual service.
14) 9/1/14 This member had his membership cancelled when he did not request it to be cancelled, and received an end membership email.
15) 12/1/14 This membership was closed when he didn’t cancel it, it was just due to auto renew.
16) 13/1/14 This member has just had his membership cancelled for no reason, he never stopped it, but received a cancelled email letter and has been moved on to the wason list for the service h has subscribed to.
Only experts who know PHP, PayPal, and understand Affiliate Integration (ideally Affiliate Pro) should apply for this project. I want a quick fix I can be confident in. Thanks
The Paypal and PHP integration has been done, this is a BUG FIXING job. The affiliate integration works, and the members are mostly being added okay, it's just the ongoing bugs listed. I had another two today with memberships cancelled when they haven't cancelled. Some of the issues are as easy as changing the date members are added for o include an extra day, which then allows for PayPal's occasional delays, which will cause problems. This job though is a bug fixing job, not a ground up creation of a system. So please bid and reply to me referring specifically to this job, not a general bid as I will only look at bids which have read my spec and replied personally. Thanks
7 freelancers are bidding on average £227 for this job
Hello sir, A team of experts here from a company having 7 years of experience ready to do your [login to view URL]'s have a talk and finalize the budget and timeline