We want to build an application to fill web forms from our database using Mozilla ActiveX Control (see [[url removed, login to view]~locka/mozilla/[url removed, login to view]] for details).
We do **not**? want to use IE's WebBrowser Control.
As first step we are looking for someone to do nessesary research and uild an example application which needs to contain these elements / unctions:
- integrate a MozillaBrowser control in a form (or other, but not IE)
- navigate to url or html file
- wait till everything is loaded
- get current url, title, ...
- get innerHTML of body
- get list of all frames, tables and forms ([url removed, login to view], Forms(i).Name etc.)
- access a Forms(??record??), Forms(1)
- get list of all ??‹input ...?? objects of a form (via Forms(i).[url removed, login to view], Forms(i).elements(j).Name, Forms(i).elements(j).ID, ...)
- access? ??‹input ...?? objects via Forms(??record??).elements(i), getElementByID(), getElementsByName(), ...
- get value of object's properties (like name, id, value, type, onclick, onchange, bgcolor, ...)
- set object's properties (value, onchange, ...)
- get id of ??‹input...?? object having the focus (has been clicked lastly)
- release events (like click)
- remove cookies, history, saved form data, cache, ...
- get and set innerHTML of ??‹span ...?? objects
- navigate iframe to url (like ??[url removed, login to view]['iFrame1'].location=??)
You will code the application and send the **_complete_visual_basic_6_project_** with all code.
We will check the results and discuss next steps.
Right now we are just asking for the first step: building an example application. No fine tuning, high spec design is nessesary. It's just the functionality what is important. You may need to build a wrapper, plug-in? or something like that. Please make sure you know what to do to fulfill this task before offering. We will not accept " I tried but ..." !
- price to do the task
- number of days needed to finish the task after our decision for your offer
Please feel to contact us.