We're looking for a programmer that has experience in
building a real time client-server solution to broadcast
forex signals to valid subscribers.
*** Requirements ***
- A desktop application written in RealBasic for multiplatform support
- To alert users of incoming signal from server
- Login authentication to server required to check for valid subscribers
- A web-based application + database written in php
- To check for vald client login through DLGuard database
- We'll be using DLGuard to deal with sales & subscription
- Login authentication page for admin
- Admin can broadcast signal to client
- Admin can view database of broadcasted signals
- Database required to store broadcasted signals for reference
Please state the code 'basicbasic' in your bid.
Bidders that do not read the instructions carefully
will not be entertained.
Due date: 1 month
Overall diagram flow, client app user interface
and other additional information will be sent
to shortlisted programmers.
Serious bidders only.
Chosen bidder will start immediately.
Programmer that works in a team is preferred.
Must have Skype + Teamviewer for easy communication.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1463 for this job
Hello, I have service written in in c++ which distributes signal in real-time. Web panel in php+mysql. I use EA and DLL, integrated PayPal. basicbasic Mikhail