Build a Recruitment Module for a PHP Website
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $236 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require developers to build a Recruitment module and for our existing PHP MySQL website.
It should have the following sections:
A) Candidate Registration Form
B) Candidate Dashboard
1. Candidate information (Username, password, email, phone)
2. Manage my CV -View and Upload candidate details (as much as possible using checkbox lists, radio buttons or dropdowns):
c) Personal details (Date of Birth, Gender – M/F/U, Location, Language, Contact Details)
d) Educational qualifications (section for list of Universities – taken from our database – includes Not Listed as well)
e) Work experience
g) Current status – Employed / Not employed
h) Student (Yes/No). If yes – which Governorate
i) Work preference – Full time / Part time
j) Willing to participate as a volunteer in events
k) Upload Transcripts
l) Upload Certificates
m) About Me section
3. Select maximum 3 Departments for vacancies to apply to (e.g. Sales, HR, Finance etc.)
4. CV Status – Updated in the last 3 months?
5. Interview preference – Video / Audio
6. Post CV in either:
a) Transparent mode (all data on the CV is visible)
b) Anonymous mode (The photo and name should not be visible)
7. Payment page (using Tap) – 5 KD / year for student and 10 KD / year for employee
a) Date and time and mode of the interview
b) Mode: Transparent – Clearly Visible / Blurred)
C) Business Dashboard
1. Candidate Listings – filter by Country, Experience, Language, Specialty, Education, Current Status, Age, Gender, Students, Work preference, Volunteer preference
2. Candidate description page – Certificates and Transcripts show up as a pop up when clicked
3. Schedule interview with a candidate – Chatroom (Transparent – Clearly Visible / Blurred)
4. There should be a pop up immediately after the interview completes showing options for the business to rate a candidate
D) Admin Dashboard
1. Approve / Edit / Delete Candidate
2. Add / Edit / Delete Interview
F) Recruits Page
1. Candidates are displayed in slides, each containing 3x3 boxes of Candidates.
2. On clicking a Candidate a pop up will appear showing his CV and ratings
3. There is a section showing the “Recent and Upcoming Interviews” where there is “Request to Watch” (for upcoming interviews) or “Watch” (for recent interviews) button on each interview.
4. As soon as this button is clicked, a pop up will appear with the following message “This feature is currently not available. Please email the candidate”. After this there should be a text area button called Message where the business can
This project has to be done in OOP PHP in 7 days (including weekends and holidays).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online