Create a desktop application to save PDF documents -- 4
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a guy who can program the following desktop application for windows:
Running an .exe file, I get a mask to enter
a) a URL1
b) another URL2
c) A number
By clicking on a button "Run", the following shall happen:
1. A folder with the name of the number is created in a predefined directory on the PC.
2. The source code of URL1 is saved as a PDF document. (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
3. the content of URL2/[url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
4. The content of [url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
5. The content of URL1 is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
Important for the PDF documents:
- The PDF documents need to look like as if they are saved as via Google Chrome, meaning they need to have a header and footer line showing the date of saving, the title of the saved site and the URL saved.
- I want to have the option to change the default saving folder where the new folders are created, in an option area.
Browse Related Skills
- popup required before final deleting
- Data retriving changes in profile page
- Responsive issue on dating profile page
- www.gingerteaphotography.com.au Magento website. Theme installed but category pages do not work. Click on of the menu items and the site displays a 'page cannot be found' screen. Need a developer to fix asap.
- Restore websites after malware attack
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online