We are a design agency that are in need of a web developer to create a website based on a Wordpress template site.
The website is for a kindergarten and uses the EDUMA theme.
1. Create a website using a pre-purchased Wordpress theme.
2. Use the theme to create the mocked-up design (see attachments). It is important that the website looks like the mocked-up design (Take care to use the same placement, size, colours, text and images!!! )
3. You will need to add in a customised sub-menu for anchor links in pages (I don't think the theme has one already).
4. You will need to populate the site with base text and images so it looks like the PDF mockup.
5. You will need to develop the site on our demo server. We have already installed the theme onto it.
6. We need this turned-around ASAP! (Ideally by Monday). Please advise how long you think it will take.
We will provide you with:
1. Layered artwork in Adobe Illustrator.
2. A PDF mockup of ever page we want you to do.
5. Typeface (Open Sans)
41 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT