I have a demo scheduled with my client in exactly 12 hours from now. I need the following tasks completed within 12 hours. Type '12 hours' in your bid proposal in order to be considered.
We have a modified version of this app, you can register and login to see user pages - [url removed, login to view]
Admin panel - [url removed, login to view]
Login details - admin/password
I need the following modifications
In current MySQL database, I have users table with 3 user types (fields) - Student, Parent, Teacher. All 3 user types are controlled by Admin i.e. after registration, the 3 user types cannot login until Admin verifies/approves their registration.
1. I want to modify this. User type student will be controlled by Parent (Not Admin). Admin will verify Parent and Teacher user types and Student user type will be verified by Parent user type.
2. Hide widgets for Parent user type such as 'Update your Status', 'Friends Activity', etc
3. Only show Students that are kids of Parent. Hide other Student user types. For example, there might be 100 Students but a Parent might have only 1, 2 or 3 kids who are among those 100 Students so only show those Students to parents who are kids of that Parent (Currently on Parent registration form, we have a Select Student drop-down so this selection can be mapped to Parent's widget and show only the mapped Student and hide others)
4. Currently, all users can post, upload, comment, like, share content etc. Modify this for Student user type. Anything that a Student posts, likes, shares, uploads, etc the Student's Parent will have to approve this content in order for it to be shown on the Student's and their friends timeline
5. Like how Admin currently has a Dashboard with statistics (count of users, groups, pages, etc), Parent dashboard should show their kid's (Student user type) posts, uploads, shares, etc and instead of Like-Comment-Share, parent will have Approve, Edit, Delete to control the posts made by their kid
6. Add Group feature modification for Teacher user type. Students will register based on School, Class and Section and Teacher will also register based on School (not class or section because a teacher can be assigned to multiple classes and sections) so when Teacher is adding a Group from their timeline, they should be able to select sub-category of group (such as Add Group -> Type Group Name -> Select Class -> Select Section).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
I have a lot of experience in developing web tasks by using php. I can have done in defined time so that it makes you satisfy. I hope you outsource to me, thanks.
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN MySQL,PHP,undefined,undefined and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS