Hotel Booking System using php and XML API
This project received 114 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4433 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Hotel Booking Reservation System using php, mysql and XML API
We would supply our website design in a jpeg format (look & feel) with detailed documentation regarding the project including the functionalities required.
Once we have been contacted and are happy with the freelancer or the company that have established contact with us, we would require you to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and then we would supply a link for you to look at our designs.
A brief description of our project are as follows:
1) Would consist of a booking engine whereby users can select their desired destination through an auto-fill box, check-in & checkout date (with calendar), rooms (Adults, Child with Age), Currency, Nationality, etc. In addition there would be advance search whereby users can specify the hotel name, min star rating etc. There would be a search button and a map search button
2) Other functions in the home page would consist of Images with slide show, Email us with Ajax pop up, multilingual, etc. There would also be links to country, city and hotel pages.
3) In the search result page there would be a section for refining the search results through star rating, price range, hotel with deals, board type (meal plan), hotel facilities, etc. Also a sort by function with choices to sort either by star rating (0-5, 5-0), prices (low to high, high to low) and Hotel name (alphabetically).
4) Booking page where users can enter their information and payment details (credit card information)
5) For the payment section we would use a payment gateway company and ssl should be used, a test certificate should be used, it will be replaced with a production version.
6) When finished booking, itinerary and confirmation along with a self generated password should be sent to the user. Where the user can access their current booking, cancel their booking or view their booking history through the user module.
7) The system will be implemented according to the requirements from our supplier XML API and it would need to pass the test required by our supplier.
8) In addition we would require a back end admin system for us to manage our booking, sales, newsletter, promotions, clients, commissions, cancellations, content management and group bookings, etc.
Example Site using the same XML API:
[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online