PHP recurring events function
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I am looking for someone to write me a basic PHP function to handle recurring events.
1. User specifies start date (defaults to current date)
2. User specifies the recurrence with a choice of every day, specific days of the week, or a set interval of days
3. If a set interval of days is selected then user should enter the interval (e.g. 2 days)
4. User specifies the frequencies (number of times per day)
5. User specifies the time
6. User sets end date
7. Trigger a message (echo alert) at each occurrence according to the selected criteria above
This is part of a much bigger project. The person who can do a good job on this and deliver quickly (I believe it shouldn't take more than an hour or two) will be considered for the rest of a very exciting project. This should be considered a proof of concept
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online