Script to Make Blog Posts from PDF Files Hosted on Google Drive
This project was successfully completed by njose for $110 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I have uploaded many pdf files into a folder on google drive. Each pdf filename begins with a date code, e.g. "2015_06_02". I have a blogspot blog. You will create any kind of script or app that does this:
1. Select first pdf file in google drive folder.
2. Copy name of pdf file to clipboard.
3. Create new blog post.
4. Paste name from clipboard to blog post title.
5. Open pdf file in new window.
6. Copy embed code.
7. In Blog, select HTML option.
8. Paste Embed code into blog post body.
9. Set date of blog post according to date code in pdf filename.
10. Publish blog post.
11. Select next pdf file in google drive folder, repeat steps 2-11 until no remaining pdf files remain.
Make your own google drive account, make at least 3 pdf files with filenames that begin with date code "2016_02_07 blah [url removed, login to view]". Make your own blog at blogspot.com. Verify that your script works on your accounts.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online