Stuffing or Container loading calculator for Magento
This project was awarded to carfew for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Magento bug issue fix
- My backend magento not responding to front end on two website
- To Install Magento Security Patch "Community Edition 1.9.3 and SUPEE-8788 Provide Critical Security & Functional Updates – 10/12/2016"
- I need some one to work on my PC through team viewer, and change website to another website, also change the logo
- Simple! Just need help installing a Magento Site!
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Currently have a Magento site that deals in exports, which means we need to calculate the best way to pack 20ft and 40 ft containers
Looking to create a similar tool like this: [url removed, login to view], but which I can pass the volumetric information to the calculator via command line or API. Unlike the example above, the end user must not have to key in the data manually, but the calculator will be auto populated from the pre-populated Magento product information. I don't want this to be a manual process.
The solution must have the following features:
1) Determine which will be the best packing algorithm for the products on pallets
2) Show a 3D picture as to how the container should be packed, by colour coding each pallet and it's contents
3) Work as a integrated module or extension for Magento CE 1.9.2.x
4) Have an export function so that we can attach the results to order emails either manually or automatically. Must be in PDF & CSV formats
If you look at the URL example above, having all these features would be welcome, along with a good UX too
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online