WHMCS Client Area and Autobill VoIP Issues Fixes
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 2
Client Area Bugs – Call Detail Report
- LES (server module) – no longer able to export or print CDRs
- VoIP (server module) – if large amount of CDR records can no longer export or print
- If any client has a VoIP product suspended other clients can read other clients sub_accts CDRs in their pull down. Also when clicking on CDR report the page opens services
- International Rates – missing Afghanistan from drop down By Country
- Autobill (server module) – overage minutes for plans or international calling, invoices are being doubled (sometimes).
- Autobill (server module) email from CRONs – formatting still not correct
VoIP & Les module Modify
- CDR Totals, “print, export, CSV” should be at the top (just above the heads of the CDR output) instead of the bottom.
- When clicking “Get Call Details” button should remove the background and box outline from the animation “LOADING”
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online