Wordpress Plugin - Import XML from ASP.NET handler push data to post type
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $246 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
We need a wordpress XML API Plugin coded for our clients group of websites.
Background Info / Application of Project:
Plugin pulls XML data from provider, provider is a car listing service ( local ).
Plugin then pushes data to create a post, custom type is already setup with input fields.
Data is then pulled to a nice search & listing area on the WP site. ( Already running)
Plugin is used on multisite, requiring different configuration of the plugin within each site. ( multisite / networkwide )
The API comprises of queryable [url removed, login to view] handlers which provide data output in either XML or native image format (image handlers only). Each handler is parameter-driven and queryable via HTTP GET, with the exception of the Contact handler <[url removed, login to view]> which is queryable via HTTP POST. All calls use a simple security token “key”.
Handlers accept parameters in form of a standard GET querystring or form POST. Name-value pairs must be passed in unencoded format.
API Information / Documentation provided via PDF once project is accepted.
Other requirements of project:
- Must be reliable in its task
- Automation - Cronjob or wp-cron. ( For daily runs )
- Check between old & new entries.
- Must be compatible with the multisite WP setup
- Please have API/XML experience with portfolio of other API jobs.
If you need any further information feel free to ask :)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online