Read guidelines carefully to get estimate on target.
I would like to have a website produces that has a similar look to www.aviatortax.com. I like the look and feel of it however this is only a guideline to give you an idea.
It is my understanding that it is not a WordPress site. I am assuming PHP framework will be used to develop what I want. I am not telling you need to code. I know there is a back end – database design – and there is a front end – the basic look and feel. I need both done by one contracting party.
What do I want?
1. I want a site that looks and feels like [login to view URL]
2. My website that must be developed is called www. [login to view URL]
3. I need to have a client portal.
4. The portal will be used as follows:
5. New client can sign up at portal.
6. Current client can log in at portal.
7. The client will complete a list of primary information and will be able to update his personal information himself.
8. The system administrator will be able to add new information and the client will be able to see that information but certain information he will not be able to edit.
9. If I ask for certain information relating to his tax or his bookkeeping needs the client must be able to upload it via email or phone using either a picture or scan or original file.
10. There must be dashboard for client where he can access, upload and read all his information.
11. The administrator must be able to do similar.
12. Admin must have his own dashboard that reflects all the current users.
13. I want to keep record of a person’s tax year by year.
14. These records included IRS information and other supporting documents.
15. I want to be able to communicate via the dashboard with my client and his responses must be log to his profile and kept for future purposes in an archive.
16. I want a basic newsletter option. It must be standard for a client, but an outsider must be able to subscribe to the newsletter without becoming a client.
17. During a new tax year, I want to send a letter to client via the system and ask him to complete a range of forms. These forms must be on the system and once complete it must be returned to the portal. I am assuming the forms will be PDF format and client will fill in the appropriate blocks and the information will be saved to a database. I would like that potential follow-up forms be sent to client based on how certain questions are answered. An example would be:
Do you have a car? Yes or No. If no, nothing happens, if yes, he must receive a form that asks the detail of the car. Did you buy a house? If yes, he must complete a form regarding the purchase of the house.
18. The idea is to have a simple admin system for a small tax and accounting practice.
19. I am assuming you will find stock images to replace the images of [login to view URL]
20. I will rewrite the text found on [login to view URL] to suit my own needs and reflect my own information. I am not expecting you to write new text however I am assuming you will come up some new design, look and feel to reflect a website focused on pilots and other aircrew.
21. The Facebook registration and login page are a good example of how a person will access the site under the client portal link.
22. I am not telling you how to program or which app to use. What I am expecting is the newest and most effective technology to achieve this goal.
23. I am assuming that I will get access to the source code for the purpose if being able to keep the website working in the unlikely event that you decide to stop doing what you do or if you die for whatever reason. Useful site [login to view URL]
I have a budget- I know what it is. Do not ask me my budget. You give the price you are prepared to work for and also able to deliver.
I do not want to hear that the job is bigger than my request and that estimate must be adjusted. My suggestion is read, do you sum and come up with a price that is what you will be prepared to work for.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $860 for this job
Have created similar websites in India for various accounting bodies, so it will be kind of easier to understand and create a website of your specifications.