I have a proprietary web application that needs some updating.
Adding installation pages, creating web services, Create a new user profile and add a folder that gets the CSS for the site and a new user profile page.
Add an installation page that customizes
- the database
- setup the default admin users - i.e. default user and password for the admin
- social id and secrets as an optional field.
upon installing the configured settings, you would then go to the dashboard and have the ability to view the link of the new setup and on click, the link opens a new window of your homepage with default information
Create a new user profile page that includes a set of new web services
- uploading video locally
- saving video from the browser
- uploading documents
- entering text
- uploading images
- sending emails with prefilled content
In the dashboard
- Add the ability to choose web video for the background on the homepage.
- Add the user profile drop-down choice option (the default selection is the one you will be creating as well)
- Add the ability to select different themes for the user profile pages
Add the user profile page folder that has its design in a separate folder from the rest of the code. create the documentation to create different themes within the dashboard.
Create all web services for these updated content in the web application.