im searching for a php coder to do a little script. Please have a look at the description below and the attached images. If you are interested, please feel free to ask some questions and make a offer.
This script should be able the generate different (random) product collections based on category and different filter options (e.g. color, price…).
I would like to define the number of products and the number of collections (1st screen). After I click on „generate collection“ -> on the next (or same screen) the collections will be displayed (as shown in the 2nd screen). It should be possible to change single products. For example, if I don’t like product 2 from collection 1, there is this red button which says „change“. This should exchange this only one product, but keep the other products from this collection untouched.
- Use Amazon Product API
- filter options should be equal to the available filter options on Amazon accordingly to the category.
- Up to 10 products per collection
- Display collections
- Display product image in biggest size available
- Display links of products below with category name (e.g. Shoes: [login to view URL])
- Links should include Amazon Partner ID
- Only display products which are in stock
- Should work for Amazon COM and DE
- No CMS
- No Database
- No Adminpanel
- No CSS Styling
-> Just one little script, maybe only one file to generate the bundles/collections
I have a solid experience in amazon api. I was working on it (MY TEAM AND I) . WE BUILT SOMETHING MAGIC. if you're interested, message me . I can help with your script
14 freelancers are bidding on average €164 for this job
Hi sir, Sir i have 7 years experience with your project skills i can provide you quality work on time Can you please come to the chat box so we can easily discuss bout project details.. Thank you