Senior Android Native Developer.
Job Type :
Contract basis (3 Months), After 3 months can be permanent if the delivery matches the expectation in terms of quality and timeline.
What we are looking for :
- 2 + years experienced Android native app developer.
- A good team player. Need to work together with the back end development team.
- Should be responsible and rigorous.
- Must be familiar with agile methodology.
- Ideally have already submitted applications on the play store.
- Should have decision making capabilities.
- Should be able to come up with new UI designs though we have mock-ups ready.
- Development language is Java on Android studio.
- Version control will be on Microsoft VSTS.
- Good knowledge in web services and REST APIs manipulation (asynchronous requests, parsing, etc.)
- Attentive to design patterns and to good practices in general.
- Main concern is the end user experience. So must know how to make outstanding UI and animations
- Must have a good knowledge in database management, storyboard manipulation (auto-layout), native APIs, reactive programming.
- Must have idea to work with Microsoft SQL Server and C# REST APIs.
- We are a start up and looking for a free lancer who can deliver the project in 3 to 4 months. If you want to work as a free lancer for the project only then we are offering a salary between 35000 INR – 50000 INR depending on the quality of the delivery with a bonus amount after completion of the assignment.
- Also we are open to hire the resource permanently, if he or she delivers a quality product and within timeline. The permanent job will have international standard salary and person would have to work abroad. We are open for the discussion.
Send your CV
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹212677 for this job
Have an idea or project you are working on and ready to implement it right now? Have you wasted time with other developers who have not delivered? Well, you don't have to worry about that any more...