looking for a freelancer familiar with Azure Search
Looking for prototype web interface Azure search results
Features the page should have:
1) Search string textbox that can handle simple search queries ( example this thing AND "that thing" -not the other)
2) Sidebar / Side menu list of tags with ability to include or exclude tags
3) Hosted/ Run on Azure
4) Sortable results
5) Return results preview
6) Each result has a link to view the full document
7) No geographic or language indexing or search is needed.
8) Authentication to users of our domain (we use azure active directory)
Azure blob storage is already in place and populated
Azure search and cognitive skills are already in place, and index runs successfully.
This prototype is to demo to our internal Proposal team as a "proof of concept."
If successful, follow up projects will be awarded.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi, there. I am a Senior Web engineer, developed AWS instances fetching app before. So can develop azure product, too. Let's discuss more if you are interested. Sincerely. Kirill