We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications
· Basic understanding of different CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla and more.
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Outputting data in different formats
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests