A logical back-end and core computational logic of a website, app or information system with server-side web application logic and integration of the work with frontend in app and website. Should be able to build powerful backend to support enormous traffic with good security & Server systems that do the backend message routing. The more important part of the job is to create an video encoding system and infrastructure to stream the videos on website with scalability, modularity and flexibility.
Requirements & roles(these do not include every role) :
1. Programming languages knowledge like python, java, php/ruby, .js etc
2. Databases & Servers
3. Web services & APIs,
4. Virtual Machines & OS
5. Hands on experience in system architecture and data modelling.
Some Tasks (job includes much more tasks) :
- You will build robust, secure and scalable micro-services to power applications.
- One-on-one messaging
- Store and forward (offline messages)
- Contact List and presence
- Group chat - Multi User Chat (MUC)
- Message archive Management (MAM)
- Personal event protocol (PEP) and typing indicator
- Privacy settings, simple blocking extensions
- HTML5 Web sockets - web communication
- Strong experience with cloud technologies such as Flask, Python, MySQL, Apache/Nginx etc
- Strong experience with AWS Stack
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (Cassandra,Redis, DynamoDB etc)
- Exposure to server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ etc
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹414/hour for this job
Experience on flask with backend and front-end for the web app with Sqllite as a database, Intermediate level Knowledge of Web development using the Flask framework.