I am looking for a developer to develop a responsive website for the Beauty & Wellness market. It will allow users to search and filter for service providers, and book services. Service Providers can manage their profile such as their service list, manage/update bookings.
The site will need to support multiple currencies and multiple languages, and a number of payment methods including CC, Paypal and WeChat Pay.
Some of the project requirements include:
- Search/browse feature
- Sort & filter function
- Appointment scheduling & booking
- Interactive calendar
- Registration forms
- Social registration and login (APIs)
- Reminders, alerts and notifications
- Payment gateway/processor integration (CC, PayPal, WeChat)
- Activity statistics & reporting
- Media sharing & tagging
- User/account rating and review
- Profile interactions (follow, bookmark, rate, review)
- User account management
- Rich UI implementation
- Back-end development
- Amazon Web Service integration
At a future stage, I am hoping to also have a mobile app built for the same application for iOS and Android.
1) To win my confidence in your skills and ability, you will demonstrate projects you've worked on with enough proof that you actually got your hands dirty in the coding. The wireframes, mockups and functional specs are ready.
2) It is important that you will apply an Agile approach in the development and project management as the project could involve design updates along the way based on user testing or review feedback for every release/shipment so you will be open and flexible to minor design changes following new user or business needs. Although all efforts will be made to prevent or minimise re-work for you.
3) Caution!!! Please note that you would be wasting your time if you intend sending random screenshots without solid proof that they are your works. I would like to see more. If you write $???? per milestone in your bid, I won't look at it. I want to know your flat rate estimate then we can negotiate from there.