● The system has to provide a sign up and sign in system that it uses to authenticate users upon login
● Client to client authentication should be provided
● Upon change of already established session key or RSA key pair, clients should be
● Authentication should not require user input and should be automatic
● One on one chats between clients should be provided
● Group chats should be encrypted
● Symmetric keys should be exchanged in a secure manner
● Encryption and decryption of messages should not involve the users
● Individual chat data should be stored on the client machine
● Local chat storage should be encrypted with a different secure algorithm
● The client end application should be user friendly and be easy to use to new users. A
seamless flow of operation should be implemented.
● Navigation between one on one chat and group chat menus should be smooth.
● Encryption and decryption processes should not take up more than recommended
● Latency of messages should not be experienced as IM applications are meant to be
real time applications
● System should self-synchronize on start
● The applications should support multiple languages and have different design choices for users
● Ability to delete chat history and other items can be implemented.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $249 for this job
I would like to do this for you as low as possible, as I'm new to doing freelancer stuff. Rest you can PM me and I can share my technical experience. We can discuss the price once you decide to go with me.