I need a peer-to-peer donation website where a user will offer & give help to another in order to qualify to get more help from other users.
1. Peer-to-peer: Users must be able to pay directly to each others bank accounts. No central bank account. This means that after registering on the website and state how much you want to offer. The system must allocate you a person/people to pay to including their banking and contact details.
2. Transactions Dashboard Page: On this page a person awaiting a donation must be able to see who has promised to donate to them, including amounts & contact info, plus they must have an option to confirm that they have received the payment once they do or revoke the offer once the the time it is suppose to be paid passes.
3. Automatic Receiver Allocation: Once the receiver confirms receiving money from a donor, the donor must be automatically added to the list of people awaiting to receive help at the amount donated plus 50%.
4. Split Payments: It must be possible for a donor to pay only a portion of what is required by one receiver such that the balance is allocated to be paid by the next donor/s to offer help.
5. Admin Dashboard: The central admin must be able to see and manage all transactions and interaction among users.