The script I want would need to
- Read in website URL's from an excel sheet (number of available URL's can change)
- For each website, open the website and retrieve specific values
- Write the values for website1 to a new excel file 'website1' in a structured and clean manner
- Write the values for website2 to a new excel file 'website2' in a structured and clean manner
- Retrieve other specific values from the websites
- Create a new excel file "Upcoming"
- List other specific values of all those websites in the same excel file "Upcoming" on the same sheet.
- The script should run every week.
- We'll need to make sure the contents of excel files 'Website1', 'Website2',... are cleared every week before updating; either by clearing or 'removal & recreation'.
- For excel file 'upcoming': columns A-F can be cleared every week and updated. Columns G-L are not allowed to be removed, the contents should stay and use the updated values in columns A-F.