I am a CPA and specialize in auditing workers compensation insurance costs for employers. I have replicated the NJ Experience Rating formula in excel for last 20 years and want to convert it to a web application.: The excel file contains 5 tabs.
1. Payroll input; 20 lines and 13 columns. 4 input columns; vlookup and other basic calculations.
2. Claim input; 34 lines and 14 columns. 5 input columns, vlookup and other basic calculations
3. Table of Rates; 600 lines; 8 columns for vlookup; updated each year.
4. Table of Factors; a few lines and columns for vlookup. updated each year.
5. Summary; 21 formulas; [add, subtract, divide, multiply, round]
How difficult to save each client's data to revise claim amounts? Could cut and paste.
Can formulas be protected so can't change or download?
Was considering alternative approaches' client portals; auto reply email with download link.
Will one of the "converter websites" be used? . caspio, spreadsheetconverter, etc.
Hoping to charge a small annual user fee; Looking for marketing assistance [social media, emails]
28 freelancers are bidding on average $492 for this job
hi i'm kamran Ashraf and i'm ready to convert your excel sheet to a real time website with all the functionalities. Relevant Skills and Experience WordPress,Php,Css3,html5 Proposed Milestones $444 USD - for all work