Ideally, this is what we would like to happen:
1. We have an analyst do an analysis and fill out a simple form on our website with about 50 yes/no and about 15 simple text inputs.
2. This data is saved in the mysql database on our server.
3. A dynamic report URL is created on our site based off of one of the simple text inputs, such as client's business name or URL.
4. We can then view that URL with the resulting report template filled out as per the data from the database.
5. This report can be printed using the exising print function, however if this can be improved we would like that as well.
This process will be completed for hundreds of unique clients.
We have created an output report template in WordPress/Avada (you can view it at [url removed, login to view] )
This report template has the following characteristics:
Standard text, formatting, simple scoring logic, conditional text and form field answers.
The report has checkboxes checked or unchecked, based off of an analysis we do, and conditional text on the report based on whether or not the checkboxes are checked or not.
There is a simple scoring widget that is shown in a stock Avada "counter circle", but the parameters/inputs are created already.
We have not created the form that the analyst would fill out, but have the input fields all listed in a word doc (without the matching conditional text).
So, to recap...
We want to go to a form (that you create), check either "Yes" or "No" down a series of questions (approximately 50 questions, so 50 YES options and 50 NO options).
When our analyst checks a "NO" to one of the corresponding questions, then specific text is shown. When out analyst checks "YES" to one of the corresponding question, different text is shown.
Once the analysis is completed (on the form), this information, and the corresponding correct information (correct information = yes information for "yes" answers, no information for "no" answers) exported to the web page ([url removed, login to view]). The outcome is a nice report that we are able to present to a client.