Please read the requirements carefully, and reply with implementation details and/or questions.
The self-quote generator consists of a number of questions and number inputs. Each step is displayed dynamically based on the answers of the previous questions. Calculations and formulas will be provided.
1. The tool is a combination of decision tree and form.
2. All the information collected in the process temporarily stored and displayed on the final page.
3. The final page results can be sent to multiple emails.
4. In order to receive results to email, the prospect will have to fill another form that will send the quote.
5. the quote will be generated in PDF.
6. Personal information entered by the lead has to be captured by HubSpot and lead automatically generated. (HubSpot captures forms automatically, so shouldn't be much work there)
[login to view URL] form has to have a "Back" or previous button and override option previously picked with a new option chosen.
8. The tool has to be visually appealing.
9. Store all the filled and requested as quote forms in the database.
10. The form has to be responsive.
11. I attached an example for one branch of the decision tree. There will be additional 3 or 4 branches of similar size.
12. Final calculations will be done according to the values and question responses. Calculations are in metallurgy field and can be quite difficult. We will provide data sheets and formulas.
Example of what we're looking for: [login to view URL]