We have a freelancing platform ([login to view URL]) dedicated to a small section of people in the field of advanced, hi-tech engineering called CFD. The website was created using the freelanceengine theme on WordPress and is already up-and-running. However, there are certain missing components that need to be added and some existing components that need modification. We have modified some parts of the PHP code, but we would like to contract out the remaining jobs to a freelancer. Note that almost all the capability and the code exist, so it is a matter of somebody spending time to modify it. In the end the website should be very similar to freelancer.com or [login to view URL] in terms of all the features that we see for a project completion from scratch to the end (for freelancers and employers both). If you want to use another theme, I am open to it as long as I get a sleek, modern-looking, extendable in the future, and, a fully-functional freelancer marketplace.
Some of the requirements are as follows:
Important/critical new Functionality
1. Escrow System (Chained Payment) is in place but isn’t supported in few countries like India. Either make it work or add a new chained payment system.
2. Addition of non-disclosure agreement to freelancer.
3. Ability to show projects completed in freelancer profile.
5. Add chat option, next to "accept bid"
6. Add profile verification methods, LinkedIn, email, phone, payment, etc. Add fields if not included in the profile.
1. Freelancer can’t see skills in the correct hierarchy. This needs to be fixed.
2. Admin isn’t receiving emails. Need fixed
3. Freelancer signup needs to be added in the admin review list first, before publishing directly.
4. Education/location/Work/ etc fields are optional for freelancer. Needs to be compulsory.
5. Freelancer ratings are not correctly updated. Needs to be fixed
6. Site icon needs to be on all pages. Visible only on few pages. Needs to be fixed.
7. Hire option available in freelancer’s profile, but not visible to the employer. Needs fix.
Some of these tasks might already be implemented, but require testing and fine-tuning.
Start your response with the answer to the following. This is to weed-out proposals without reading the requirements.
What is 7+18+0=?