Fixing responsive Wordpress child theme & some changes
This project received 113 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $190 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for someone skilled to fix my Wordpress child theme as soon as possible (you can view the website here: [url removed, login to view], original theme: [url removed, login to view])
Here is the list of what needs to be done:
- child theme is not working properly after the last theme update and I just need it fixed (it was working fine before so I am sure it is not a lot of work. It gives me http errors when working on the backend at the moment, does not load the right menu when working on the german or english version of the theme, in general it is not working well with some plugins like the WPML I use for the language and the nextGen for galleries)
- on the page insider > wonderland blog: the wonderland logo needs to be on a different level, so it does not overlap the dropdown menu (my last developer worked with z-index levels so this should be a quick fix)
- I need the online store to work in 2 different languages, right now (because the child theme is messed up I think) it is not loading the pages correctly). Also I need to have the shop related buttons "cart", "wishlist" etc added into the sticky header (the original theme includes those from woocommerce)
- when clicking on the logo in the header it should redirect to the home page in the language the visitor used before (right now it just redirects to .com/ by default)
- I need the whole website to work / look good on all devices (it is a responsive theme)
- I would like to get the wordpress password protected page customized with a different text and maybe a photo on that site (>contact>retailer-login)
Please, only people who are skilled with wordpress / responsive themes! Most of the tasks should be done very quickly and I can stay online while working on the page so we can finish everything quickly. Getting the child theme to work properly it the most important thing.
Have a look at the website, at the theme site to know what you are dealing with. Only fixed prices for the whole project, no hourly rates, please!
Also, I am looking for a developer I can keep on working with long time. Needs to be reliable and well communicating. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online