what I am looking to build is a web application that will allow users to sign up and be able to connect with other users in order to verse each other in a game. The winner of the match will then receive points, trophies and potentially money that both players have wagered.
There are two websites that I really like. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] and these are also websites that I like: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
Players’ lounge features:
- Simple and easy to follow the lay of the homepage
- Taskbar (home, about us, log in and sign up
- Title on the front (play for something)
- The how to play bar
- The section of choosing a game (I want every game on the home page and slide through on a row going left or right. Once selected the cover flips over and you choose which console to play on. But I want one step further once clicked on which console it will flip again and you choose which amount of money you want to play for ($1, $5, $10, Custom games).
- A live chat for members only feature.
- Sliding advertising picture of tournaments
- Having your own profile of the stats, capturing your wins-losses and how many games you’ve played and winnings $.
- Feature of once clicked on a game that cover of the game becomes the background of the site.
- Once logged in, you have to option to add funds to your account to play.
- Membership is $5-8 a month haven’t decided, if not a member will be 10% of their money they are withdrawing.
- Stating and setting rules and regulations for each match and game specific.
- Feedback and results entered once the game is finished.
Checkmate gaming features:
- Advertisement for tournaments (don’t want that many though)
- The challenger's column, (Challenges are head to head matches where you pick the game, rules, and prize).
- The section of having a player of the week (1st 2nd and 3rd)
- Latest news (stating if there are any changes within gaming rules and other news)??
- The bottom tab of having security and secure payment options and social media options.
- Button up the top (join free and sign in or sign up)
- Dark colors of the website not bright ones overlay with game pictures.
Checkmate gaming is the dominant platform for gamers to use and would like the website to be like it. As for the feedback forms for after the game is complete, I don’t know what it looks like because I can’t sign up with them due to being in Australia.
There are dot points are just the basics of the page, please let me know if you need more information as I can provide it for you.
Please contact me for me information on this.