I am working on my Eagle Scout Project.
My project involves building a tour app for historic Fort Gaines.
[login to view URL]
Currently this historic CIVIL WAR site has very limited options for visitors when they tour the fort.
I like the app "Sidney Walks" and would like for someone to replicate this app. Please download and install the android version of the application and take a moment to understand how it works and what would be involved in making our own.
We also want some specific changes
1. The differences between this app would be Sidney Walks has multiple tours,mine will only have one, it will need to have text to voice, and google translate
2. Our Fort Gaines app will allow users to LISTEN (or read) the text/content. One key enhancement will the ability of the user to select the language and the app's audio controls will permit pause/play etc - voice generated via ? google text-to-voice..Once the language has been set (upon launch) the text will be display or PLAYED using google translate or similar and text-to-voice so content is generated live.
3. there are 27 stops/points of interest on the tour. each stop, like in Sydney walks, will have a few photos, captions and text. we will need a back-end (?via website) from which the android/iphone app gets updated content up launch. The back-end, we envision, would be via secure website with admin log on and the ability to edit each of the tour site's stops photos and content
4. Our app will also have additional buttons/topics.
4a, there will be a page to display names of contributors
4b mechanism to make a donation to the Fort (paypal).
The android/iOS needs to be 100% compliant and ready to be submitted to both GOOGLE PLAY and APPLE Android and IOS app stores.
I will retain all rights for this app. PRIOR to release of final payment, you will send all source code
Please install and look over the app Sidney Walks before contacting me
upon opening the app, note options
1. Tours - will be singular - just one tour
2. information - this will contain historical information about Fort Gaines
will have text size/language /check for updates
just like Sidney walks once you start the tour
user will screen similar with
controls will be similar with swipe left/right
it will display stop number, share and map (to show where you are on your tour)
menu on the left to jump to specific stop
via back end-
each stop will have
1. Name of Stop
2. Photos (ability to upload up to 10 photos)
3. Content (ability to type edit save
ability to EXPORT / save all content to data file for back up
ability to import content from same file
Again, this is a historic fort, a non-profit entity and I am trying to raise money. I want to provide this amazing FORT, historic treasure for Alabama and the United states, a robust, modern solution to ensure that all visitors can learn (in their own language) about the Civil war, life during the Civil war and amazing facts about this era.
Mile stone payments will be released upon demonstration of functionality.
in your reply back, please be sure you have installed and viewed the SYDNEY WALKS application
some people have had trouble downloading so we have APK attached below
Please asure me that you have looked at the app, do you have any concerns about replicating it?
What previous jobs and/or qualifications do you have that would make you qualified for this job?
Im concerned about releasing payments until the project is conpleted, how have you handled that before?
Have you ever build an app using google translate and google text to voice, do you see any issues with these requirements?
Can you elaborate on how you implement the easy use of a back-end to the app?
Can you give me a time line with dates for your expectations on when certain aspects of the website will be completed?
What programing language would you use to allow the app to work for both IOS and Android, and are you comfortable with the process of submiting it to those stores?
When are you able to start the project?
173 freelancers are bidding on average $1263 for this job
Professional mobile developer is here. I am top 10 web developer on Freelancer.com. I checked your specs in detail and I am very interested. Please contact me with details. Thanks
i understand got it your idea you need the Mobile Phone iOS/Android for Virtual Tour of Historic Fort // Boyscout Boy Scout Eagle project and i am ready to start work now
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 8 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]