Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments / very experts in Moodle in this case. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're an agency and have multiple clients / projects, most of them based in WordPress and WooCommerce.
So we're still looking for a coder that is honest and make things fast with reasonable prices and also that bills us by minutes.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Available to talk via voice in some special cases, where explain is 10x times faster than writing down.
- Better if you're a Moodle coder / developer
- Available for long term deals and other future projects
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours. At least 5 years experience per area.
- We want you to bill us in minutes, since we will give you multiple tasks on same or different projects, then would be good to make a monthly payment or maybe make prepayment hours. All this if you show us u're good, of course.
== Tasks for today
Upgrade and migrate an old client's Moodle V2 to latest one. We will have to check plugins and other stuff obviously.
Moodle 2.0.2+ (Build: 20110406)
Copyright © 1999 onwards, Martin Dougiamas
and many other contributors.
GNU Public License
14 freelancers are bidding on average $302 for this job
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have 6 years of experience in Linux and Webhosting. I have good experience on Moodle also. Please let me know current moodle version. Regards. VishnuLal
I have recently migrate db of old sever to latest Moodle server. Relevant Skills and Experience I am currently working as Sr. System Administrator. I have 4+ year experience. I am managing more then 40+ Linux severs