The purpose of this bot is to help increase user count for telegram channels. The channel admin will create a raffle on our raffle website (not built yet) and then sync/connect their telegram channel so we can verify they are the admin. (is this possible?)
Each raffle on the raffle website needs a unique/custom URL so admins and their channel users can share it online. Example: [login to view URL]
Phase 1 - 10 days to build & test
1. Channel admin registers as user on our raffle website
2. Syncs telegram channel to verify admin status
3. Creates raffle title and terms
- title (name of the contest)
- duration (how many days until winner is chosen)
- prize (what is being given away)
4. Receives auto-generated contest URL
5. Shares URL with telegram channel and online to increase users.
It would be extra awesome if the bot worked inside each telegram channel independently. Channels that have a synced raffle could run command /raffle and it would reply with raffle terms and display the unique URL of that contest for sharing.
How does the raffle determine who is the winner? The bot will randomly select a user in the channel
Phase 2 - 20 days to build & test
1. Require new and existing channel users to register for contest
2. In-channel /commands
/duration (time left in contest)
/prize (what is the prize)
/register (register for contest inside channel)
/next (what is the next contest upcoming
... open to ideas here.
Will need a website too.
1. Homepage advertising the raffle as a service for telegram
2. Registration & Authentication (modal)
3. Create a raffle / edit a raffle / delete a raffle (modal)
- image (telegram icon only)
- terms (text area and list items)
- duration (date picker with time)
- prize (text area with optional img upload - 300x300 output)
4. Raffle listings page (all raffles ongoing) custom url/page
Displays like a grid / card design on home page
- display title
- telegram icon
- time left
On the website
For random web traffic, if the click on the card/raffle we open it up as a modal, they view all details. We add a button/link to open the telegram channel. This will prompt people to join if they have not already joined.
Off the website
links shared online will direct them to the contest on contest website, like above they can view details and tap button to open telegram, where they are prompted to join group if they have not already.
Here is a sketch document, dimensions are not final. Needs to be responsve
9 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hello! I am an expert in web development and have 10 years of experience. Please contact me, you will get a wonderful result. I will wait for your reply. Thanks.