I run an influencer merchandise business which in short, provides products for influencers with their branding on it. This store is a Shopify store and right now we track sales using the DeepMine application. ([login to view URL])
At the end of each month, our influencers get their automated DeepMine report that tracks sales by filtering looking at the vendor value for each product and groups them together.
For instance "PPH" is a vendor for 10 products on our website, DeepMine tracks sales of vendor "PPH" and at the end of the month sends the sales details for all the products sold by PPH.
This works fine, but we want to innovate. We want a (separate) website where our influencers can log in whenever they want and see their sales along with the details (title, quantity, size and a picture all fetched from our main shopify website).
I have drawn an example of how I see the dashboard but I am open to feedback.
- Filter option for day/week/month/year/all time
- Chart with sold units per timeframe that varies according to above filter options (ex day = hours / week, month = days / year = month)
- Chart / Excel type sheet with picture of the item, name of the item, quantity, revenue and their profit (all pulled from Shopify)
- Additional details for eye candy include the name of the influencer when logged in, their subscription plan (we have 4 which ideally can also be changed within the application using recurring payments via Mollie payment system)
- Button to request a new design which will email the name of the influencer + the design details to our email
- Ideally integrated into our existing website ([login to view URL]) for example
I am expecting
- Great communication
- Responsibility (Be able to work by yourself in a timely matter and keep me up to date)
- Professionalism (I have worked with a developer on PPH before, who added his name to our website footer without consent)
- Flawless integration and testing (I will also be testing it to filter out possible bugs)
Ideally you are also open to become our go-to developer. We have a lot of updates planned for our website and would enjoy a permanent developer to handle all of our website work.
25 freelancers are bidding on average €528 for this job
Hallo gaetanbeuten, I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details. Our latest Shopify projects are: [login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL],. Best regards, Michael
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with HTML, PHP, Shopify, Shopify Templates, Website Design. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks