I have a website I've built for a musician that needs php/mysql driven content (controlled by CMS that can be updated by website owner) built into existing HTML5/CSS responsive grid system. More specifically I need the following items:
- php/mysql driven photo gallery with web-based photo upload capability
- copy and paste-able YouTube video links to have video appear in same gallery as photos
- php/mysql driven performance/gig dates
- php/mysql driven news/simple blog
- update code for full screen background image to play full screen video instead (not driven by php/mysql)
- fix code for navigation so mobile view uses compact navigation
- some additional CSS/HTML5 code clean up and customization for scrolling the photos/videos and tour dates within the existing design.
Once you have the job, I will provide a detailed visual map of how the website will work with these added items.