we need a time keeper tool, which imposes an independent allocation of working time by each employee. It is allocated in three dimensions:
Process / activity
Country / business unit or â without client
Standard vs. ad hoc tasks
This is how the process looks like:
1. User Log In to system
2. User Create a new entry
3. User choose the right date (the day the entry applies)
4. User chooses from the list the type of activities performed on a given day. Enter a comment, e.g. project name.
5. User choose from the list the type of activities performed - (is it a standard operating activity or not)
6. User selects from the list the business units for which you are performing the given activity and enter the appropriate number of hours in the window. It is also possible to build the option of creating entries on behalf of a person absent. The employee's name should be selected from the drop-down list. The next procedure looks the same as in steps 1 - 5
- The tool is completed every day at the end of the working day
- We allocate work time to the tasks and clients we have dealt with on a given day
- The number of reported hours corresponds to the employee's employment, i.e. full time - minimum 8 hours a day; part-time - minimum 4 hours a day, etc.
- We report overtime according to what we've been doing. We allocate them to overtime in the "no customer" category
- We use whole hours or halfs (0.5); we summarize the small tasks weekly and report with the appropriate commentary
- If the tasks were not performed for a specific client, we report them in the category "without a client", e.g. organizational meetings
- We report the introduction / training of a new employee as "training" on a specific market
- Participation in projects depending on their nature, we assign to a specific company or "without a client"
- It should be based on SQL Server
- Account Management
- Multiple Login