We are looking for a SaaS system to manage bookings for restaurants.
Please note that we do not want you to build a system from scratch but to start from an already existing solution.
We already have an app which is a good starting point that needs some customizations, but if you have any other solution feel free to let us know.
Key features we are looking for:
1. SaaS structure so that restaurant managers can login independently.
2. Calendar view with drag & drop of bookings.
3. Weekly booking times with optional break and exceptions (for ex. Mon-Fri 9-15 19-23, closed on 25/12/2019).
4. Automatic booking reminder for customers (for ex. 2hr before booking time).
5. Simple HTTP API to add/manage customers and bookings.
6. Simple customer area where customers can cancel their booking and communicate with restaurant manager.
7. Basic mechanism to manually assign a table to a booking.
8. Embeddable booking form.
9. Customizable email templates via admin (for ex. using merge tags).
As I said above, we have a good starting point: we already bought a PHP script with many features already implemented:
* [login to view URL]
You can use the script as starting point; we’ll provide a private Github repository with it.
The code uses a custom framework which is well organized, updated (PHP7) and battle tested.
If you decide to start from this script you will need to develop the following key features which are missing:
* SaaS support
* HTTP APIs
* Customer area
* Drag and drop in calendar view
Each feature will be a paid milestone of the job.
As we said, if you have any other solution feel free to let us know.
This can be an existing script by others or something you have done in the past.
The important part is that this solution should be already mature, and should already support the majority of the key features we need.
We are a web agency with many local business clients.
We have plans to extend our SaaS and other apps beyond what is requested here.
If our collaboration proves to be good we are willing to assign you more jobs.
49 freelancers are bidding on average €577 for this job