I want to build a web-based CRM and app to manage and track appointments for mobile signing agents in the USA.
5 tabs- Appointments/Clients/Calendar/Accounting/Journal
1. Appointments: Ability to input new appointments – See screen capture A.
2. Clients: Ability to add and Track the Clients you work for
3. Calendar: an overview of upcoming scheduled appointments
4. Accounting: Show completed appointments that need to be invoiced and track when paid.
5. Journal: Is where the keep a legal record of date time and location of signing with a captured Signature Photo and ID from Android or IOS app once captured it cannot be edited as it is a legal record
A dashboard view of their scheduled and completed jobs and invoice status well as the ability to integrate with (see screen capture B) Google and IOS calendars
• to scan a USA Driver’s License barcode and or capture photo
• ability to capture signature from mobile phone touch screen and GPS coordinates of the time of signing and store on a cloud drive and save show up in CRM under Journal tab as a record of Signing date time and location
Android app and IOS apps fully functional
I would like to discuss further if this is something you can help me put together.