We are creating a social network with an e-commerce aspect selling membership levels
• Categorizing by subscription
• Monthly subscriptions
• Ability to send coupon codes for users
We need a group system that includes the following base-groups:
Medals are a way to show their appreciation and support for us and
Medals are awarded to people thus;
• They buy a 1 month subscription
• They buy a 3 month subscription
• They buy a 6 month subscription
• They buy a 12 month subscription
• They buy a lifetime subscription
Points are awarded to someone whenever they earn a medal (see 'medal' feature above).
Points will also grant the awarded user a % off of their next purchase.
The % will match how ever many points they have (1 point = 1%).
• 1 month subscription = 5 points = 5%
• 3 month subscription = 10 points = 10%
• 6 month subscription = 15 points = 15%
• 12 month subscription = 20 points = 20%
• Lifetime month subscription = 25 points = 25%
A system to add/remove/block people.
Instant Messaging (IM)—
Allows (two) people ("friends") to chat with each other live.
Allows people to send private messages two each other- much like IM, but... not.
The user can create (and customize) their profile which will be displayed to whom
ever he wishes; all ("public"); friends-only ("friends-only"- pretty obvious); no-one ("private").
Profile features include (but are not limited to):
• Profile picture
• Profile header/banner
• Profile description
• Total points earned
• Medals earned
○ They can choose their "display group"; the group that will be shown
We allow the users to contribute to the marketplace by uploading their own creations to the store.
(See [login to view URL] for further information)
We are selling subscription-based packages.
Users can search based on popularity, rating & similarity with their search terms.
Shoutbox (Live chat for all site members)—
This is basically IM, but only shows for members of the site. This feature will strictly be restricted for Premium members (and members of a higher authority) only.
Allow registered users to create support tickets. Also allow them to specify what department they want it to be in.
For any questions about our services and/or for any questions they
want to know before they make a purchase.
• Billing & Invoicing:
Billing or invoicing related questions.
For any technical help on our products